Situated on the lower level, still with ocean views, is your huge king size bedroom. It is a fascinating room, and doubles as the media room. Features include:
- King size bed
- Sliding doors to a small deck
- Access from the deck area through a gate to the ocean and bush below
- Large built in wardrobe with luggage racks
- Comfortable leather couch
- 70″ TV with DVD, Apple TV, and even Netflix
The views over Skeleton Bay from Bay of Fires Seascape will leave you breathless. But once you have pulled up a chair on the deck, you can just sit back and enjoy the most amazing atmosphere. You can walk through the side gate, off the deck, straight down to the water’s edge, explore the rocks, collect shells on the beach, go snorkelling, and a very secluded walk through the bush.
There are 3 outdoor living areas, all with ocean views. My favourite is the relaxing private deck with sliding doors from the upper level, overlooking the bush and the ocean. But for total protection from any prevailing winds is the entrance patio, with an extremely comfortable outdoor setting to relax in the afternoon sun.
On the lower level, is a small deck area, with opening doors from the master bedroom. A gate leads you down through the garden, to a garden seat below, and the ocean below
Open Plan Living Area
The large open plan living area, looks out across Skeleton Bay on the Bay of Fires. There is a true holiday atmosphere in this beach house, a place which you will want to come back to, time, and time again. Features include:
- Comfortable leather couches with plenty of seating
- Large 55″ flat screen television
- Reverse cycle air conditioning (heat pump)
- Dining table with seating for 4
- Doors opening out onto a private deck with ocean views
- Entrance from a comfortable sun filled patio
A beautiful kitchen, with views out across the ocean. From the modern kitchen you can look out over the ocean, and the open plan living area, while preparing meals and enjoying a glass of wine. Features include:
- Granite benchtops
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Electric oven
- Ceramic hotplates, with quality extractor fan
- All the crockery and cutlery you could need
- Cooking utensils
- Breakfast bar
- 50″ TV so you don’t miss your favourite program
- Integrated washing machine
THE LOFT @ BAY OF FIRES SEASCAPE
We are thrilled to introduce you to our new holiday rental “THE LOFT” which is part of “Bay of Fires Seascape” a past WINNER OF THE BEST PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD IN TASMANIA for 2014 “BAY OF FIRES SEASCAPE”.
COME STAY WITH US at THE LOFT and enjoy the ambience!
Situated in Binalong Bay at the famous Bay of Fires, this comfortable, luxurious studio apartment will take your breath away from the moment you enter. The views are to die for!